All Police Central Welfare Fund (PCWF) Ordinary Members are
automatic shareholders and Ordinary Members of POLWEL.



Retired Police Officers and members of the Volunteer Special
Constabulary (VSC) may apply for Associate Membership.

Read about the POLWEL By-Laws governing the Associate Membership.

To apply, click here.
Our team will review your application and get in touch with you within 7 business days.

Differences between Ordinary Members and Associate Members

Eligibility Ordinary Member Associate Member
Voting Rights Yes No
Eligible to be co-opted to hold office in the Society Yes No
Eligible to stand for election as a member of the Management Committee Yes No
Eligible to apply for loans Yes No
Eligible to place Fixed Deposits Yes Yes