Terms and Conditions
a. Registration for the course is deemed to be completed only when payment of the course fee are received by POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited. Failure to do so will result in delay in processing and may lead to rejection of the course registration.
b. For LDS payment – An email will be sent to inform you of the course registration and the course fee payable. Payment must be made within 7 working days from the date of the payment advice or 7 working days before the course, whichever is earlier, through one of the following methods:
• PayNow – UEN: S92CS0207HAC5 (Please indicate course title in the comment section)
• Internet banking transfer – please make payment to OCBC 501-556286-001 and indicate your name as reference.
• Cheque – please issue a crossed cheque payable to “POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited” with your name and contact number written on the back of the cheque.
c. The courses are subject to change and confirmation. POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course.
Cancellation / Withdrawal of Course Registration
a. A request for cancellation or withdrawal of the registered course must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the course fee paid will be refunded in accordance with the written notice provided as follows:
• more than 10 working days before the course commencement date – 0% of the total course fees will be chargeable (i.e. 100% refundable)
• within 10 working days before the course commencement date – 50% of the total course fees will be chargeable (i.e. 50% refundable)
b. Absence on the day of the confirmed course will be deemed as no-show in which 100% of the total course fees will be chargeable (i.e. non-refundable).
Declaration and Acknowledgment
I declare that the information provided by me for the Course Registration is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and that I have not willfully suppressed any material fact. I accept that if any of the information given by me is in any way false or incorrect may result in my registration being rejected.